Govt. of Bihar
SC/ST Welfare Department
BIHAR MAHADALIT VIAKS MISSION
Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission is an organization formed by Government of Bihar
for Specific planning and development of the most deprived scheduled castes of the state.
Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission is striving to bring change in the lives of poorest of the poor
families of Bihar spread over the entire state. Mission is formed as an independent, autonomous body
under SC/ST welfare Department, Government of Bihar and has an independent three tier implementation structure
at the State, District and Block/Field Level.
To add to our team of committed professionals, we seek vibrant and dynamic individuals who are looking
to make a difference in the lives of deprived sections of the state of Bihar. We offer them challenges
to match their potential and promise a working environment which encourages creativity and rewards for performance.
Vacancies are for following State Level Positions:-
|1.||State Project Manager (Capacity Building)||Unreserved||01
||Training and capacity building of the beneficiary community
|2.||State Project Manager (Project Intervention)||EBC (Female)||01
||Bringing in innovative approach in designing, developing and implementing projects.
|3.||State Project Manager (Land Reform and Development)||SC||01
||Prepare strategy and database of land availability for Mahadalit community in accordance
with the rules of government and provide all necessary support to landless Mahadalit.
The three posts will be assigned to the selected candidates from the streams concerned as mentioned above.
Candidates would closely work with the district and block teams to ensure that all staff shares the same vision of the Project.
Candidates would also provide close guidance to assist capacity building teams with design inputs in different steams.
Candidates should have excellent communication skill (both oral and writing).
Candidates should have a Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Statistics, Economics,
Social Science, Social Work, Information Technology, Communication, Micro Finance, Livelihood, Mass Communication,
Rural Development from a premier institute with two years relevant experience in development of deprived sections
including women. Candidate with relevant experience in the respective stream will be preferred.
General Terms & Conditions: (All positions) –
- Candidates applying for any of the above posts should be under age of 45 years as on 01.04.2021.
- Candidates with empathy and Zeal to work for the weaker sections will be preferred.
- Proficiency in computers and command on MS office is essential for all positions.
- Reservation policy of Govt. of Bihar will be applicable. Reservation benefits will only be available to the domiciled residents of Bihar.
- All positions are against the vacant post offered on a contract basis.
- Application will be accepted only through online mode.
- In case the Universities/Boards, ward grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated in equivalent percentage
of marks as per the norms adopted by the respective University/Board. In the absence of the same,
the candidature will not be considered.
- BMVM reserves the right to shortlist candidates based on qualification and post qualification relevant experience.
- Relevant experience is specific to the eligibility criteria and key responsibility as mentioned against each position.
- Shortlisting will be based on information provided by the candidates in the Application Form. No changes afterwards will be accepted in any circumstances.
- For the purpose of calculation of experience, the reference date will be the 01.04.2021.
- Post qualification relevant experience with registered public and private organizations, Registered NGOs/Societies and Government Institutions only will be considered.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience.
- Article ship/apprenticeship/internship/training outside job or working in self owned enterprise will not be considered as experience.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending exam/selection process.
- Candidates as per the required eligibility criteria only will be called for participating in further stages of recruitment.
- The gross monthly remuneration is 37,500 (consolidated). Revision from time to time will be as decided by competent authority.
Apart from the consolidated monthly remuneration, other allowance will be payable as per norms of BMVM.
- Candidate who found to be involved in any unfair means at any stage of recruitment process will be liable to be discharged without notice.
- All candidates who have applied before are also needed to apply against this advertiesment.
Selection procedure:- Shortlisted candidates will called for Sociometric Test (GD/PPT) and/ or Evaluation Interview for final selection.
BMVM reserves the right to hold any further scrutiny process at any time and stage of selection.
Make soft copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature in 'jpg' format only before apply.
For Applying against the post candidates must apply online
before 5.PM, 22/09/2021.
First page of application is registration form. Your have to registered your 8 digit password for further use.
Application ID will be generated after registration. You must login for 2nd Level for ie. Personal Detail and 3rd Level for Educational details and Experience.
After successful application, a printout of the application form should be send with the self attested photocopy of essential documents
to the Mission Director, Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission, Second Floor, Secretariat Extension Building, Block-3, Old Secretariat, Patna-800015
through the registered post / speed post only by 30/09/2021 before 5.00 pm.
After Registration Login
here for next step again and again to print out the Application form.
List of self attested essential documents : (1) Proof of date of birth (2) Marksheet and certificate of essential qualification
mentioned above (3) Experience certificate issued by competent authority (4) PAN and (5) Caste/Non Creamy Layer
Certificate issued by competent authority in relevant case.
Any application received after last date/Incomplete applications without essential documents will also be rejected.
Please mention name of post applied and application number on the top of envelop.
List of applications received, short listed applications and dates of selection tests etc would be posted on the
above mentioned website. Candidates are requested to check the website periodically for lists and other announcement.
BMVM reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process, fully or partially, at any stage.